The move comes amid HHS Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s decision to force out the top official responsible for reviewing ...
Democratic AGs are suing the Trump administration over "unlawful" cuts to public health agency grants to their states that ...
Five years after the first COVID-19 stay-at-home orders, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will pull back ...
Twenty Massachusetts districts were affected but two account for the majority of the unspent funds: Springfield, with $47.4 ...
Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford is fighting back against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for canceling ...
9h
TAG24 on MSNFDA delays approval of Covid vaccine amid Trump-led shakeupsThe US drug regulator has missed a deadline for granting full approval to Novavax's Covid-19 vaccine, the company said on ...
The lawsuit was filed Tuesday in federal court by Wisconsin and 22 other states and asks the court to block the cancellation ...
President Donald Trump said recently that he wants the 2019 Kansas City Chiefs to come to the White House after COVID-19 kept ...
2don MSN
Budget cuts and the dismantling of federal agencies are making it harder for patients with long COVID and ME/CFS ...
The Trump administration announced Friday that it was revoking extensions granted last year for districts to spend remaining ...
Senate President Karen Spilka tapped an Arlington Democrat to start crafting a response to President Donald Trump’s actions that have impacted Massachusetts, a move that comes months into his second ...
The impact on MCPS of the Trump administration's cut off final payments of COVID funding may be limited, but is still being ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results