Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month that he did not support resentencing the brothers because they had not ...
The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Erik and Lyle Menendez are seeking to be resentenced and released from prison for the 1989 slayings of their parents, Jose and Kitty Menendez.
Closing arguments began with prosecutor David Conn ridiculing the brothers' claims of abuse as "the silliest most ridiculous story ever told in a courtroom." Conn attacked Lyle and Erik Menendez and ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for ...
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
Hochman's inclusion of infractions in motion "ignore the prison violation classification system," writes Menendez attorney ...
Supporters of Erik and Lyle Menendez are rallying together for the first time since the LA County District Attorney announced ...
The brothers were convicted in 1996 of killing their father, wealthy music industry executive Jose Menendez, and mother, Kitty Menendez, in a retrial after their first murder trials ended with ...
The Menéndez brothers’ parents, José and Kitty Menéndez ... declined to review the case later that same year. Both Menendez brothers filed habeas corpus petitions with the Supreme Court ...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The district attorney of Los Angeles says he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez, brothers who have spent more than 30 years in prison for killing ...
The brothers are serving life without parole for the 1989 murders of their parents, Jose and Kitty Menendez. At a press conference Monday morning, Hochman said that the brothers have failed to ...